Extra credit: 2 pts

"Pocket parts" is the name given pamphlets used to update the contents of large legal volumes between publications. What do YOU think they should be called?

Legal Tribbles--They're as prolific as the ones in Star Trek and I'm pretty sure Klingons would not like them.

Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags